If you are planning an event, conference, or if you are looking to have childcare at your workplace, please email us at email@example.com for a custom quote.
Providing On-site Childcare: FAQ’s/Rules
In order to hold the date for an event, we will collect a non-refundable deposit. If you cancel your event with more than 7 days notice, you will not be invoiced for the remaining amount, however, if you cancel within 7 days of the event, you will be responsible for the total amount.
- Childcare must be in the same physical location as where the parents are. This means it must have the same physical address – childcare room cannot be next door or down the street from where parents are. However, childcare can be on a different floor from where parents are (i.e. parent is meeting on 2nd floor and childcare is on the 1st floor)
- Must be free of anything valuable, flammable, dangerous or damageable (i.e. A/V equipment, construction materials, gasoline, etc)
- Must have a door that closes (i.e. no open spaces where children can easily run out)
- Must have easy access to exits and bathrooms (i.e. preferably on the same floor as bathrooms and exits)
- Preferable to have some separation from parents, so as to not have a way for the children to directly see parents
Yes, parents MUST remain on-site while childcare is available. Parents would not be able to leave their child(ren) and go have dinner or run errands for example. In addition, the same parent who checked the child in MUST check the child out, absolutely no one else will be allowed to remove the child from the childcare room.
Just a room! We bring all our own toys, crafts and supplies for setup and cleanup, so you don’t have to worry about anything!
We take care of children ages 2-18, however special accommodations can be made for childcare under the age of two. This is due mainly to safety concerns (vaccinations, ability to walk/talk, etc) and our insurance coverage. If children under the age of 2 need to be at an event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the event to make special arrangements.
We take care of children ages 2-18, unless other accommodations have been made to take care of children under the age of two.
We ask that children not eat or drink in the childcare room for safety (choking/allergies) and cleanliness reasons. Also, if a child bring a special snack into the room, chances are the other children will want some too! We ask that parents either feed their child(ren) prior to coming to the event, or check them out of the childcare room to feed then, then check them back in when they are done eating. Special accommodations may be made by an event coordinator to provide food for all-day events or conferences.
Nope – we will handle any/all diaper changes and bathroom breaks! We ask that you provide us with any/all supplies for diaper changes. Please note – if you are currently potty training your child, please send them to the childcare room with a pull up on.
We bring lots of fun things with us for the kids to play with, including crafts, games, toys, balls race cars, playing cards, and anything else that will keep your kids captivated throughout the time they are with us. We do not bring any toys that can make a mess or pose a choking hazard. If you have any suggestions for safe, age appropriate toys, let us know! Email us at email@example.com
- While Flexable is not a licensed daycare facility, we are fully insured, and all of our staff are fully vetted and have their Childcare Clearances. Also, you will sign a Childcare Liability Waiver when you drop you children off.
- Flexable is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please take valuables with you.
No. Parents MUST remain in the same location that childcare is taking place while their child is being taken care of by a Flexable Certified Caregiver – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you leave the premises, you MUST take your child with you. In addition, parents MUST pick their child up at least 10 minutes before the end of the event duration. If not, your child will be brought to you prior to the end of the contracted childcare period.
- Unfortunately, not at this time. Children with nausea, fever, a contagious condition or a medical condition requiring medication will not be admitted to the playroom. Contagious conditions include fever, rash associated with impetigo or chicken pox, pink eye, head lice, and ringworm.
- Flexable Certified Caregivers will not administer medication. If a child does require medication or medical attention, a staff member will immediately contact the parent or emergency contact.