Flexable FAQ’s for Caregivers
1. What is Flexable?
Flexable is a platform which allows parents to find childcare when they need it by searching for caregiver availability. Flexable allows caregivers like you to keep your schedule up to date within the system – we broadcast your schedule to parents in your geograhic region, allowing them to find care exactly when they need it, and schedule it with you faster and easier. You no longer have to wonder who is coming in when, and how much money you’ll make this week/month/year.
2. How does Flexable work?
Flexable allows caregivers to set up a profile, allowing you to enter in information about yourself, including your background, references, clearances and any other information you see fit. Once your information is entered, a Flexable team member sets up an interview with you before setting your profile up in the system. After you are a part of the system, you have access to various business tools to help you manage and grow your caregiver business the way you always hoped.
3. How much does Flexable cost?
Flexable is free to sign up – however we are actively rolling out new premium functionality which will allow caregivers to connect with more parents. Premium memberships start at $10/month, and include:
- Scheduling Calendar to track and broadcast your availability
- A personalized web page with information about you and your expertise
- Business management tools to allow you to track exactly how many kids came in and how much money you’ve made – no more guess work
- Direct access to the Flexable Team on any business related questions you may have
Using Flexable could help you increase your earnings, help you provide a valuable service to parents who need it, and keep you doing the job you love.
4. How do I sign up for Flexable?
You can sign up by either clicking the “Join Flexable” button on our website, or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Flexable Team member will be happy to assist you in getting you into the system!
5. By signing up, am I guaranteed to be matched up with more parents?
6. Do you verify the information of everyone who signs up?
7. Can I cancel my membership?