Flexable FAQ’s for Caregivers
1. What is Flexable?
Flexable is a platform which allows parents to find childcare exactly when and where they need it. Parents can find on-demand care individually for their children, or organizations and event planners can provide childcare at their events. Flexable allows caregivers like you to become Flexable Certified Caregivers, allowing you to find work and make more money, while keeping a flexible schedule!
2. How do I join Flexable?
In order to join Flexable, you must apply to become a Flexable Certified Caregiver. Each caregiver goes through a phone interview and in person vetting process. Each caregiver must have the following requirements to be considered for the job:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the US, have a Social Security Number and be legally allowed to work in the US
- You must have the following three clearances showing you can legally work with children:
- PA Child Abuse history
- PA State Police request
- FBI Fingerprints (Details on each, plus how to get each, can be found here: http://dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm)
- You must have a reliable means of transportation
- You must have 2-3 valid references from the last 12-24 months
3. By applying, do I become a Flexable employee?
Yes you do! By going through our vetting process, you will become a Flexable employee, and will receive a W2 each calendar year. We are actively working on building out team member benefits, which you would have access too as well!
4. By becoming a Flexable Certified Caregiver, am I guaranteed work?
Once you become a Flexable Certified Caregiver, you will have access to a schedule of events in your area. It is up to you to keep your schedule up to date and sign up for any available shifts.
6. Can I quit Flexable?