Connecting with parents who need childcare is HARD. Is this how you feel every day?
Artwork by Emily Marko
Imagine a world where you were in charge of your childcare schedule, and you knew exactly when and where your next job was, all the time…Flexable is on a mission to bring that world to life.
Flexable offers pop up childcare at professional/personal events, offices, retail locations and more! We are looking to hire qualified caregivers like you to provide safe, affordable childcare to parents across Pittsburgh!
When you apply to become a Flexable Certified Caregiver, and go through our 6 step vetting process, you will join a growing community of trusted caregivers providing top quality care to parents all over Allegheny County.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the US, have a Social Security Number and be legally allowed to work in the US
- You need to be up to date on the following three clearances showing you can legally work with children:
- PA Child Abuse history
- PA State Police request
- FBI Fingerprints (Details on each, plus how to get each, can be found here: http://dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm)
- You must have a means of transportation (if you have a car, you must show that you have a valid PA drivers license)
- You must have 2-3 valid references from the last 12-24 months
After you’re hired, you are required to attend an all day training session to receive:
- Mandated Reporter Training
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Compensation is competitive to the industry and may vary based on type of job and location
- Flexable is on a mission to revolutionize childcare. Created by two moms with five children between them, Flexable is working to bring childcare to parents exactly when and where they need it. Our platform allows individual parents find care on demand, and also helps organizations and planners provide care at events. Flexable was accepted to the 2016 AlphaLab Accelerator program. You can read more about Flexable here – http://flexablecare.com/press/
Not a Caregiver? Click here to sign up to the Parent page.