Connecting with families who need care is HARD. Is this how you feel every day?
Artwork by Emily Marko
Flexable is building a better system for finding and scheduling care – whether it be individual families or at events – with Flexable you can easily find care jobs and make more money.
You have the ability and the flexibility to provide childcare, but have no way of connecting with people who need care – annoying right?! But what if there was a way – a better way – to keep doing what you love, make more money and still keep a flexible schedule?
When you apply to become a Flexable Certified Caregiver, and go through our 6 step vetting process, you will join a growing community of trusted caregivers providing top quality care to parents all over Allegheny County.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the US, have a Social Security Number and be legally allowed to work in the US
- You need to be up to date on the following three clearances showing you can legally work with children:
- PA Child Abuse history
- PA State Police request
- FBI Fingerprints (Details on each, plus how to get each, can be found here: http://dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm)
- You must have a means of transportation (if you have a car, you must show that you have a valid PA drivers license)
- You must have 2-3 valid references from the last 12-24 months
- Compensation is competitive to the industry and may vary based on type of job and location
- Flexable is on a mission to revolutionize childcare. Created by two moms with five children between them, Flexable is working to bring childcare to parents exactly when and where they need it. Our platform allows individual parents find care on demand, and also helps organizations and planners provide care at events. Flexable was accepted to the 2016 AlphaLab Accelerator program. You can read more about Flexable here – http://flexablecare.com/press/