Sales Development Representative
- Generate leads and turn them into opportunities for sales
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our sales cycle
- Research accounts, identify key players, have meetings and win interest
- Make a great first impression with our prospects and push to go above and beyond revenue targets as set by the company.
- Partner closely and collaboratively with operations team and directors to ensure deals close
- Create and provide the team with weekly sales reports
- Identify opportunities for new business within various markets.
- Build and sustain great relationships with new and existing customers.
- 2+ years of related sales experience (within a Pittsburgh based start-up tech company a plus)
- Ability and desire to connect with potential and existing customers through phone/video calls, emails, networking events and face-to-face meetings
- Expertise with Excel and G-Suite
- Strong, professional writing and speaking skills.
- Passion and desire to work with a progressive company on a social mission
- Passion for driving diversity, accessibility, gender equity, and inclusion.
- We are a close team and work collaboratively yet often remotely – therefore the ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment working collaboratively while somewhat autonomously.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and coverletter