It’s Been a Busy Year!
It’s almost impossible to believe it’s December, but here we are! It’s been a super busy year for us at Flexable – here are some highlights from 2019:
- We provided childcare at our 1,000th event back in September, and more than doubled revenue since 2018!
- Flexable now employs a total of 30 caregivers!
- Co-CEO Priya Amin won the 2019 WBEC Bravery Award!
- Co-CEO Jessica Strong won a Pittsburgh Business Times Woman of Influence Award!
- Flexable won 2nd place in the TiE BMR Pitch Competition!
- We provided childcare at conferences in in Las Vegas, NV and Tampa FL!
- We hired a Sales Manager in Las Vegas in preparation for opening our 2nd location in 2020!
- The Flexable team welcomed our 2nd baby born since we started!
We couldn’t have achieved what we did without the help of customers, partners, collaborators, parents, investors and supporters like you. To each of you – we would like to say THANK YOU! We hope you have a lovely holiday and new year!