If you’re headed into the 2021 with New Year’s Goals for your kids or your family, check out our new virtual content calendar for kids ages 3-10. New Year’s Goals are a great opportunity for kids to challenge themselves to create a new practice, learn a new skill, or practice one they love.
Sign up for one of our pre-scheduled group classes or use Always There Childcare to choose the day and time that works best for your family.
What are the New Year’s Goals for your kids and family?
- Add rhythm and structure to your preschooler’s day, morning or afternoon
- Foster a love of books that will lead to life-long reading
- Improve skills that translate to success in all aspects of life
- Create opportunities for your school-aged kiddo to build meaningful social connections
- Move our bodies a little more and calm our minds more easily
- Create a daily practice to add to each day
- Add more activities to each day to make something new
No matter the goal or resolution, our new classes for Winter 2021 are topics your kids will love AND an opportunity for you to refocus guilt-free on what you need to do.
We’re a team of working parents ourselves. We understand how hard it can be to find time for ourselves and our work. The real struggle? Doing it guilt-free. That’s what makes Flexable different. Our content is safe and engaging. Kiddos truly love our classes and parents get time back to get things done. With that time back, you can focus on setting goals for yourself in this new year!
Want to learn more about Virtual Childcare? Visit Flexable’s website to learn more: